1.Love your children unconditionally. Without love, a child cannot function, cannot develop healthily.
2. Be the parents, the people who have the most important role in children's lives. The most important role for the child's development is played by the family because there the child comes into contact with both love and authority. I use the word authority in the sense of setting tasks, limits, accountability, not harshness.
3. Do a daily activity with the child. If you work or play for 30 minutes every day, it will be heaven on earth for both the child's cognitive development and the relationship you have with him.
Talk and play with the children even if they are no longer so physically small.
4. Talk a lot with the kids, talk about anything. When I gave birth to one of my daughters, I had to stay with her for two weeks in the maternity ward. So at one point I even got to talk to her about how to make a soup.
Many parents, once their children pass primary school, take their child by the hand and leave them on TikTok. He forgets that he has to communicate with his own child, to include him in the activities he can carry out. And a child who is not included in the activities of the parents is a marginalized child.
There are parents who say at one point that they have nothing to do with the child, that they can no longer communicate with him. I believe that if a parent comes to say so, he was absent from the child's life when he needed guidance.
So, whether you are cleaning or chopping salad, you can do anything with the baby. When my girls started reading, if I didn't have enough time to listen to them, I would call them to the kitchen and tell them I was in a good mood when I read them. I told them I liked to encourage them to read.
5. Play a lot of role-playing games because they develop your creativity enormously. Let them reproduce certain professions or reproduce them yoursef. I was both a bride and a dentist and a saleswoman. Role play is essential for preschoolers and primary school children. It should always be used in personal development classes because through role play children can easily express what they think, what they feel.
6. Encourage them to ask questions. This is something that today's parents do not do much. They are so demanding in so many ways and they forget what is most important: to support their child permanently. A child's curiosity arises a lot from the communication that the parent must have with the child, that’s where a child's trust develops from. From a lot of questions.
When talking to children, go down to their level. Don't talk to them from above. Sit on your knees and, most importantly, look them in the eye.
7.Sometimes parents tend to impose themselves, but the child must be treated like an adult, you need to talk to him like an adult. Sometimes parents take the role of parent to the extreme and bombard their children with advice on what to do. They simply take on the role of teacher and forget that they also have a role as a friend. And friendship strengthens the relationship based, of course, on trust.
When you fell on the verge, ask someone to help you. Try to control yourself when you feel angry. Get close to the child to calm down and avoid acting in anger, screaming or hitting.
9. There is a talent in every child, focus on that talent and encourage it. Let the kids discover their talents all the time.
10. When you want to teach a child something, such as a letter, a graphic, circle what is correct. Thus, highlight what is right, not the mistakes.
As advised by Giorgiana Popescu _(teacher with over 20 y of experience)